- 1 bag of organic frozen riced cauliflower (I get mine from Trade Joe's)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (from 2 med/lg cloves)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened and unflavored almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Organic Brown Rice & Quinoa Pasta (gluten free, again I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- Heat coconut oil over medium high heat in large pot and sauté the minced garlic over low heat for 4-5 minutes until softened and fragrant, but not browned.
- Add cauliflower and sauté until moisture is cooked out and starting to brown.
- In high speed blender or using an immersion blender, blend the cooked cauliflower, sautéed garlic, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until a super smooth sauce forms. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add your desired amount of pasta and boil for the time instructed on the package. Drain and rinse pasta.
- Add cauliflower sauce into the pot (you can use the same pot!) and add your veggies and/or protein of choice until heated through.
- Add the drained pasta. Heat over low-medium until heated enough to your liking. Salt again to taste.