How are you feeling right now?
On any given day, how do you feel at the end of the day?
Do you use words like I ... am exhausted, NEED coffee, am sluggish, am frustrated with my weight or skin, am always sick, can't sleep, can't concentrate??
All of these symptoms point to a pH imbalance. Most disease and illness, including cancer, point to a pH imbalance. If you are curious about your pH, contact me and request your free pH test.
Our body needs a reset once or twice a year. That's exactly what the 30 Day Transformation program is designed to do.
To explain, human blood pH is slightly alkaline at 7.35-7.45. A point in either direction leads to death, so food alone cannot raise your blood pH. Consuming a diet of mostly acidic foods makes it harder for our body to regulate our pH. This causes stress on our body. An acidic state results in the decreased ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients, decrease the energy production in the cells, decrease ability to repair damaged cells, decrease ability to detoxify heavy metals, enables tumor cells to thrive, and makes us more susceptible to fatigue and illness and other negative symptoms that you are experiencing (trouble sleeping, joint pain, high cholesterol and blood pressure, headaches and migraines, etc). For a full list of symptoms attributed to acidosis.
An acidic ph can occur from an acid forming diet, emotional stress, toxic overload, and/or immune reactions or any process that deprives the cells of oxygen and other nutrients. Our body compensates by using alkaline minerals and if they can't be found from the diet, a build up of acids occurs. To give an example of the importance of this topic, when testing the pH of a urine sample a person with cancer will result in a very alkaline reading; however, when testing the blood or saliva, the pH is very acidic because cancer thrives in an acidic body.
Acidosis is common in America because of our typical diet which is far too high in acid producing animal products like meat, eggs, and dairy, processed foods and drinks, artificial sweeteners, and the rampant use of prescription and OTC drugs.
7 Most Acidic Foods:
1. Soft drinks- ONE soda a day increases risk of diabetes by 85%
2. Ice cream- NOOOOO I love ice cream!! But...If you consider the amount of something alkaline needed to neutralize a strong acid – the ratio is 20:1. That means it takes 20 cups of something alkaline to neutralise 1 cup of a strong acid. Unfair isn’t it? This ratio is certainly true of milk – it would take 20 glasses of alkaline water to neutralise 1 glass of milk. Not good. But it actually works out that it would take twelve times as much, that’s 240 cups of something alkaline to neutralize ONE cup of ice cream!
3. Sugar- The worst thing is, of course, the more sugar the body gets, the more acidic it gets, and so the more it craves – to keep feeding these acidic microforms. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine – and so the only way to cut this off is to alkalize the body and slowly transition away. Giving up sugar is normally really hard, but with the alkaline approach – the more alkaline you get the less you’ll crave. It makes it so much easier and less stressful to give up this drug.
4. Hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated fats/ trans fats- Trans fatty acids, also known as trans fat, is an artery-clogging fat that is formed when vegetable oils are hardened into margarine or shortening. It’s found in all of the most acid-forming foods – takeaways, fried foods, refined foods, cakes, biscuits, chocolates and chocolate snacks, chips, pizzas etc.
5. MSG- “Studies have shown that the body uses glutamate, an amino acid, as a nerve impulse transmitter in the brain and that there are glutamate-responsive tissues in other parts of the body, as well. Abnormal function of glutamate receptors has been linked with certain neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease and Huntington’s chorea. Injections of glutamate in laboratory animals have resulted in damage to nerve cells in the brain.”
7. Sweeteners- The use of Splenda decreases healthy stomach bacteria by 50%
More info HERE.
7 Most Alkaline Foods:
6. Bell peppers
More info HERE.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ALKALINE AND ACIDIC FOODS-