30 Day Transformation
So you're thinking about getting a little healthier - Congratulations! As you know, making the decision is the first step! Those of us that have done this program love knowing that we are passing on life-changing principles. Going down a jean size is awesome and that will definitely happen when you do this program; but the health, the ability to climb stairs again, the confidence that feeling good gives people, the energy to play with our kids again - this is what makes us never want to stop educating people on what we do. What we have is not revolutionary. Jack Lalanne was teaching clean eating back in the 60's. What's revolutionary is that we have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in community so that we're not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
- People who want to optimize their health and lose weight in a healthy way.
- Athletes who want to increase performance, strength, energy, and muscle definition.
- People who want to uncover food sensitivities.
- People experiencing fatigue, foggy thinking, poor sleep, poor digestion, excess weight.
What It Is:
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program with meal plans, recipes, elimination list, and education.
- One-on-one daily coaching every single day.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- Correct your pH that stems from gut health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help to uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jumpstart.
What It's Not:
- A deprivation diet
- A fast
- A liquid diet
What will I have to do?
* The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you.
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Schedule your meals 4 to 6 hours apart.
- Plan your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body optimally.
* You can join our Facebook group for education, information, and inspiration.
Why do we use supplements?
Most of us are too busy to make 3-4 perfect meals each day. Our supplements are “easy buttons” or “fast food” to make sure we’re getting the proper nutrients in the proper proportions at each meal. These supplements are what make the program do-able for most of us and give us the greatest chance of success in reaching our goals. The supplements are meant to do just that, supplement your healthy lifestyle, not just replace food.
Why do we use Arbonne products?
- Arbonne’s products follow the philosophy of our Healthy Living Program
- Arbonne is a 37 year old health and wellness company
- All of the company’s products are Pure, Safe, and Beneficial
- Arbonne products are botanically based, certified vegan and formulated without gluten, dairy, soy, artificial sugars or flavors.
- Contact your Nutrition Consultant to help you get started.
- Order your products in time for your desired start date (products take 3-7 days to receive).
- Clean out some of your more tempting foods from your cupboards.
- Weigh yourself and find a pair of pants that fit you well right now.
- Take a few photos of yourself from a few different angles.
If Jessi is your Nutrition Consultant, follow these links to get started or reach out for questions.