So you're thinking about getting a little healthier - Congratulations! As you know, making the decision is the first step!
There is no quick fix!!! There is not one magic thing that someone may tell you is the key to your health. There is no medicine or drug or essential oil or diet or kind of workout that is THE THING that is going to solve all your ailments.
Your health is a combination of all the choices you make and habits you have. You can’t eat garbage or starve yourself, sleep 4 hours a night, take pain meds, use toxic products on your body, sit on your butt all day, and breathe in lavender and expect to be healthy. Sounds crazy, huh? But how many people actually live this way?
Your entire lifestyle matters. Think of it as a puzzle that includes your mind + body + soul. If you are missing pieces, the puzzle won’t work. If you are missing the piece that makes up what you put in and on your body, we can help you get that straight.
If you are committed to making the change necessary to take control of your health, read on...
Those of us that have done this program love knowing that we are passing on life-changing principles. Going down a jean size is awesome and that will definitely happen when you do this program; but the health, the ability to climb stairs again, the confidence that feeling good gives people, the energy to play with our kids again - this is what makes us never want to stop educating people on what we do. What we have is not revolutionary. Jack Lalanne was teaching clean eating back in the 60's. What's revolutionary is that we have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in community so that we're not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
- People who want to optimize their health and lose weight in a healthy way.
- Athletes who want to increase performance, strength, energy, and muscle definition.
- People who want to uncover food sensitivities.
- People experiencing fatigue, foggy thinking, poor sleep, poor digestion, excess weight.
Is this you?
I'm a busy mom (or dad) that has put everyone and everything else 1st, and I am spent. I can't fill anyone else's cup from an empty cup. If not now, when? I am ready to add ME to my priority list so my family gets what's best of me, not what's left of me.
I am tired of the headaches and aches and pains that I have dealt with for way too long, self-medicating with ice cream or Advil.
There are so many books telling me what to eat and what not to eat and they are all contradicting each other. For the LOVE! What can I eat?! Can someone just break it down for me?
What It Is:
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program with meal plans, recipes, and an exchange list.
- Exclusive access to a video series packed with information so you understand why you are making your new choices.
- One-on-one daily coaching.
- Access to a private group for support & encouragement from others who have done and are currently going through the program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- Correct your pH that stems from gut health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help to uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jumpstart.
What It's Not:
- A deprivation diet
- A fast
- A liquid diet
What will I have to do?
The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you:
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Schedule your meals so you are eating enough for your body and never go into starvation mode.
- Plan your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body.
Why do we use supplements?
Most of us are too busy to make 3-4 perfect meals each day. You can choose not to use the products, but our supplements are “easy buttons” or “fast food” to make sure we’re getting the proper nutrients in the proper proportions at each meal. These supplements are what make the program do-able for most of us and give us the greatest chance of success in reaching our goals. The supplements are meant to do just that, supplement your healthy lifestyle, not just replace food.
- The products follow the philosophy of our program.
- Made by a 37 year old health and wellness company.
- All of the company’s products are pure, safe, and beneficial.
- All products are botanically based, certified vegan and formulated without gluten, dairy, soy, artificial sugars or flavors.
- Contact your Nutrition Consultant to help you get started.
- Order your products in time for your desired start date (products take 3-7 days to receive).
- Clean out some of your more tempting foods from your cupboards.
- Weigh yourself and find a pair of pants that fit you well right now.
- Take a few photos of yourself from a few different angles.
If Jessi is your Nutrition Consultant, follow these links to get started or reach out for questions.